Sunday, May 20, 2012

Who you gonna call?

Kids were outside playing.  Quiet in the house.  All I wanted was an Egg and Cheese sandwich.   Is that too much to ask?  I'm going to spend the day cleaning the house and taking care of the family and all I wanted was an egg sandwich.  I pull the last two eggs out of the fridge and start to cook.  I put them on the pan and heard that beautiful sizzle... I turn around to grab some bread and look back to see this...




What the hell?  How did that even happen?!  Anybody remember this?




I ran to fridge quickly to see if it could be true!  Could  Zuul, the demigod worshiped as a servant to Gozer the Gozerian, a Sumerian shape-changer god of destruction really be lurking in my fridge?!  Do I call my Paranormal team and tell them I've discovered the cause of our paranormal happenings?  Could I be "The Gatekeeper?!"  Is Nick really Vinz Clortho, "The Keymaster?!"

I swing the door open to find...

... it's really dirty and I need to add it to list of things to be cleaned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment