Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10 Random things...


I'm new to this whole Blog experience. No clue what I'm doing. I figured as my first post I'd share some random things about myself... some of my crazy. :)


1. I'm afraid of balloons. Yes balloons. Scared to death of them. They totally freak me out.

2. I'm not a girly girl. Jeans and t shirt and I'm a happy girl. Never got much into hair and makeup. Don't get me wrong I do my hair and wear make up but it's only because I see no reason to walk around scaring the hell out of unsuspecting people.

3. Now I don't think this should be odd but I'm told it is. Don't pass out or anything. I love my husband. I respect my husband. I think he is the best man in the world. He will always be the best looking, sexiest, sweetest, and strongest man alive. I know I'm blessed far beyond what I deserve. Crazy huh?

4. I see potential and talent in other people but fail to see any in myself. If I believe in you I will bend over backwards to help and support you.

5. I have 5 kids and if I could I'd have 5 more.

6. I love my Snuggie. Yes, I said it. Don't judge me.

7. I'm a disorganized mess. I could not organize things if my life depended on it.

8. I can't stand it if I sense a lack of leadership in any given situation and have a tendency to take over.

9. I'm funny. I've been told my whole life how funny I am. It's one of my best qualities. I like being funny and making people laugh. Deep down inside I'd like to just once be the pretty one, the sexy one, or the my god I have to have a piece of her one. However funny is what I've been given so I make it work for me.

10. I love reality tv and trashy tv shows. LOVE THEM!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You've joined the blogging world! I'm so excited. And I think my favorite of this whole list is the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See... you must be as crazy as I am!!! I think I subscribed to your blog. I really have no clue what I'm doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I've been considering trying out blogging, but just can't come up with what I'd talk about, lol! But thanks for giving me one I can read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously busted out laughing at #2 and #6. Please post often. Love ya! Great opening post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kel :-) Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete