Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Craziness

At what point in your life do weekends become relaxing?

Saturday morning we got up and got the girls ready for bowling. Emily and Katie got a trophy... Rebekah did not. With Rebekah being such a perfectionist she was very upset. She whined and cried for hours. Finally Emily said "Oh just take mine!!!" Emily feels bad for Rebekah. She really wants to give her that trophy. She hates that her sister is upset. Such a sweet child.

After that it was off to lunch and then for my interview with Spiritus Paranormal. Spiritus investigated my house twice in 2008. I loved that they were able to debunk some of our "activity" and weren't afraid to do it. They never tried to pass something off as paranormal that wasn't. They put a lot of time and research into our home and most importantly talking to me and helping me deal with what was going on. They helped me calm down and I was able to help my children understand and deal with what was going on around them. It's been a dream of mine to join this group. I'd love to give back. Help another mother who is dealing with this. I'm honored to be a part of this team. Please check the team out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/spiritusparanormal and facebook: www.facebook.com/spiritusparanormal Feel free to like the facebook page and subscirbe to the youtube page! :)

Today we headed out for a quick trip to Costco. The doll house Emily has been drooling over is there. They've always had plenty in stock so we weren't worried about getting right away. When we got there today there was one left. My mind was racing on how we were going to get this thing with Emily there. We also went in Nick's tiny car and didn't have room for it. I told the girls that daddy had to run to the car and get his cell phone so we were going to go get the stuff we needed. Looked at Nick and said "Buy it! Hide it somewhere!" Thankfully Costco put on hold for us and we can pick it up tomorrow. Another disaster avoided! There was no way that little girl could wake up on Christmas morning and not have that doll house!

After Costco we headed up to my grandmother's house for Thanksgiving dinner. My mom's side of the family always does it on the Sunday before Thanksgiving because my grandfather is a hunter and hunting season starts then. It was nice to be able to hang out with everybody. We don't get together nearly enough. We are one crazy bunch! The girls had a great time playing with their cousins. It was a good day. :)

For some reason unknown to all us parents in Anne Arundel County they've given the children an entire week off of school. They really should allow us to vote on that! So if ya'll don't hear from me in a couple of days... send help.

No comments:

Post a Comment